Since the Fall of 2017 I have taught in the Department of Social and Political Sciences, University of Bologna.
- PhD (Politics), Princeton University;
- Master in Public Affairs (International Relations), the institution formerly known as the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Princeton University;
- Laurea con lode (Scienze internazionali e diplomatiche), Università di Bologna, sede di Forlí.
- Visiting Scholar at the University of California, Los Angeles, Center for Social Theory and Comparative History (summer 2018);
- Postdoctoral Fellow at Sciences Po Paris, Centre de Recherches Politiques (CEVIPOF) (2013-2014);
- Visiting Scholar at New York University, Center for European and Mediterranean Studies (2012-2013);
- Visiting Scholar at the University of California, Berkeley, Institute of Governmental Studies (2011-2012).
Previous teaching experience:
- Instructor, EU Summer School, ADA University, Baku, Azerbaijan (June 2019);
- Adjunct Professor at Johns Hopkins University, SAIS Europe (Fall 2014);
- Adjunct Assistant Professor at Columbia University, Department of Political Science (Spring 2013).